Frozen strawberries and peaches combine in just 5 minutes in this deliciously creamy and simple summer strawberry peach smoothie!
As much as I love classic summer recipes like peach cobbler and peach bars, sometimes I just want a quick and easy fix of summer fruit. That’s where the idea for this peach and strawberry smoothie recipe came from.
This Strawberry Peach Smoothie screams summer, but like most of my smoothie recipes, you can make it all year round using frozen fruit.
Just like my Peach Ginger Smoothie, this smoothie has the consistency of a milkshake and is the perfect refreshing option for a post-workout snack or light breakfast.
- Very simple: This smoothie requires only 4 main ingredients, but is easy to modify for more protein and more fiber.
- Deliciously creamy: Frozen peaches and strawberries make this smoothie thick and creamy, with a strawberry and cream flavor.
- Versatile: You can use fresh or frozen fruit to prepare this smoothie. It’s a vegan/dairy-free smoothie as it is, but it doesn’t have to be.
- Frozen strawberries and peach slices: Frozen fruit makes the creamiest smoothie. If you use fresh fruit, I recommend adding 2-3 ice cubes to chill the smoothie.
- Milk: Soy milk is my favorite for smoothies because it is higher in protein than most plant milks, but any type of milk works.
- Yogurt: Choose vanilla yogurt for a neutral taste or strawberry yogurt for an extra touch of strawberry. I use Silk Soy Yogurt but again, any kind works!
- sun butter: This is optional, but I usually add it to my smoothies for more protein and healthy fats. It has a more neutral flavor than peanut butter and is nut-free. Almond butter is also a good option.
Preparing the smoothie is very simple. Simply add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add more milk as needed to thin out the smoothie.
- Make it more protein: The easiest way to add extra protein to smoothies is with a scoop of protein powder. Other options include 1-2 tablespoons of sun butter or almond butter or 1 tablespoon of hemp hearts.
- Different fruit: The ingredient quantities in this strawberry and peach smoothie can be used as a template for most fruit smoothies. Swap raspberries for strawberries, or try pineapple instead of peaches. The options are endless!
- For extra fibertry adding 1 tablespoon of chia seeds or flax seeds.
- I have a post on making smoothies more filling if you’re looking for more ideas.
More smoothie ideas
Have you tried this recipe? You can leave a star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ in the recipe card or a review in the comment section. I always appreciate your feedback! You can also follow mine Youtube, Instagram, Tick tockAND Pinterest or subscribe to my news bulletin!
Strawberry and peach smoothie
Frozen strawberries and peaches make this smoothie ultra-creamy and easy to enjoy year-round.
Portions: 1 serving
If you use fresh fruit, I recommend adding 2-3 ice cubes to chill the smoothie.
Serving: 1smoothieCalories: 322kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 15gFat: 12gSaturated fats: 2gPolyunsaturated fats: 2gMonounsaturated fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 164mgPotassium: 692mgFiber: 3gSugar: 33gVitamin A: 793UIC vitamin: 56mgSoccer: 442mgIron: 2mg